Application Forms for 2018 training contracts are available during the period 1st October 2017 to 30th November 2017. Please contact us for an Application form or download the pack from our website during this period.
Candidates can send their completed Application Form via email to email@example.com or alternatively to our postal address at 16 Axis Court, Mallard Way, Swansea SA7 0AJ for the attention of Jonathan Powell.
Applications will be accepted between the above dates for training contracts to commence in September 2018.
Douglas-Jones Mercer’s Training Application form is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader installed on your machine click here to download it.
What are we looking for?
Every year we normally recruit one trainee solicitor. We require our candidates to be of the highest calibre and support our firm ethos. We will consider candidates from all backgrounds but ask that they;
- Have / expect to gain 2:1 Hons degree
- Have good A-level results
- Are commercially aware
- Are prepared to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- We also welcome applications from applicants with a lower class degree that is supported by strong work experience.
What’s in it for me?
We strive to integrate our trainees into the team at DJM as quickly as possible and offer;
- Four six monthly placements during their training contract within our various teams.
- A thorough induction programme and ongoing training.
- Encouragement from an early stage to deal with clients and gain real and practical experience.
- We place a strong emphasis on personal responsibility to develop confidence and competence by the time you qualify.