Disputes present significant commercial distractions that cause disruption to any business. When they do arise, it is important to have the right team on your side. All litigators at DJM conduct themselves according to the core values of what any commercial client can reasonably expect of them. Quite simply, we work with our clients to help them attain their business objectives.
Our Dispute Resolution Department seek out business orientated resolutions to any dispute. Through its results focused culture the Department has achieved an enviable success record over recent years and on some complex, high profile, heavyweight matters that would rival any of the large commercial firms in Wales and beyond.
Our goal is simple , to achieve the best result possible at the most realistic cost for our client. Our experience has taught us this is fundamentally what our clients want and expect. We deliver.
Our aim of identifying the heart of any dispute and advising upon both the legal and commercial considerations often gives rise to realistic and advantageous solutions other than court proceedings. If court proceedings are appropriate, our team regularly handles high value complex litigation in the Commercial Court and have the experience to take swift and effective action to obtain the right result against the toughest or largest of opponents.
Our track record in a wide spectrum of disputes gives us the experience to provide practical and clear advice upon the risks and rewards of litigation and costs involved, At DJM we cover all of the following specialist areas of dispute resolution and commercial litigation:
- Company governance and regulation including shareholders rights and boardroom disputes;
- Professional negligence and insurance related disputes.
- Partnership disputes
- Construction disputes including adjudication and arbitration.
- Public Inquiries
- Individual and corporate insolvency
- General contract, warranty and franchise disputes
- Defamation, slander, malicious falsehood and media related issues
- Public Supply and Procurement litigation
- Real Estate and Property Litigation
- Individual and Corporate debt collection
- Intellectual Property disputes including claims against multi national corporations for patent infringement and passing off claims
For more information please contact;
Philip Graham – Director
Tel: +44 (0)1792 656 536