Whether you like it or not one of life’s certainties is death.
We appreciate that most people are reluctant to plan for this eventuality by making a Will and putting their affairs in order, as it is often seen as something that can be put off until they are old.
The reality is however that not everyone dies of old age. Around 70% of the population fail to prepare for this eventuality. The consequence of not making a Will can often result in complex and difficult problems for your family and other dependants during difficult times.
At DJM we can help you to plan not only for your future but also for the future of those closest to you.
Why DJM ?
With our leading reputation, experience and expertise we can guide you through this maze and ensure you receive sympathetic expert advice based upon your individual circumstances.
We can assist you in the following areas;
- Administration of Estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring/Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection Applications
- Attorney/Deputyship Service
- Management of Financial Affairs
- Living Wills
- Creation of Trusts & Advising Trustees on Duties
- Property Protection Trusts
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Individuals
- Inheritance Tax Planning for Company Directors
- Succession Planning for Companies
- Pension Trusts
- Personal Injury Trusts
- Islamic Wills/Succession Planning
For more information please contact;
Jonathan Powell – Director
Tel: +44 (0)1792 656 525